Get a power-packed performance from a trim bookshelf design with the 201® speaker system. They’re more compact than our 301® bookshelf speakers, making them ideal for smaller rooms. Simply connect them to your stereo receiver and enjoy the best your music has to offer.
A sleek-looking speaker
- Component speakers that connect to a stereo receiver
- Stereo Targeting® tweeters (6.4 cm) use precisely angled drivers for balanced stereo sound and lifelike spaciousness
- High-excursion woofer (16.51 cm) delivers clean, powerful low notes
201® stereo speakers use proprietary Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology to create an experience similar to a live performance, where a mix of reflected and direct sound envelops listeners.
Innovative Bose® Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology recreates this audio experience by reflecting sound off your walls and other flat surfaces. Instead of concentrating the stereo effects into a single "sweet spot," our Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance delivers full stereo sound throughout the listening area. You'll enjoy realistic, spacious performance almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology blends reflected and direct sound to re-create much of a live concert's natural spaciousness.
- Stereo Targeting® tweeters use precisely angled, 6.4 cm proprietary drivers to deliver balanced stereo sound, so you can experience lifelike spaciousness throughout the listening area.
- Home cinema expansion capable for cinema-like sound—and a seamless home cinema design—when you combine this product with a centre channel speaker and any Direct/Reflecting® speaker system.
- Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area. The result of proprietary Bose® technologies, these speakers let you enjoy balanced sound throughout the listening area, unlike conventional speakers that radiate sound mostly in a single direction.
- Spatial Dispersion™ speaker lens creates a smoother high frequency spatial response and wider distribution of sound.
- High-excursion woofer (16.51 cm) delivers clear, rich low frequencies and balanced sound throughout your room.
- Compact bookshelf design blends into your décor. Use these speakers for music, or film sound—they can be used as main, secondary or surround home cinema speakers.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents drivers from being over driven and provides increased reliability while minimising interference with the listening experience.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
- Each speaker:20 cm H x 35 cm W x 22 cm D (5 kg)
- Pair in carton:11.4 kg
In the box
- 2 Speakers
- Self-adhesive rubber feet
Other items you may need
- Speaker wire (For help choosing the appropriate gauge, see the owner's manual.)
What is the optimal placement for my speakers?
Can I use these speakers with other component speakers?
Can these speakers be combined with my Lifestyle® or SoundTouch™ system?
Yes. You can combine these with the SA-5 amplifier to expand your Lifestyle SoundTouch entertainment system or SoundTouch home theater system to a second room or outdoors.