There are no balance controls on your system. However, please try the following:
My iPod® is playing but there is no audio coming through my system.
- If you’ve just completed an operating system update on your iPod® or iPhone®, you may need to wait several minutes before using it with your SoundDock® system. In some cases, even though you’ve completed the operating system update, some of the apps on your Apple® device may require additional time to finish updating. Undock your Apple® device from the SoundDock® system for several minutes, then re-dock it. Make sure it’s properly seated in the dock
- If your iPod® is in a case or protective sleeve, it may not seat properly within the dock. Removing the case or sleeve will allow the iPod® to fit in the dock, using the supplied insert
- Try resetting the iPod®. The iPod® may have malfunctioned and might need to be reset. Refer to Apple® support for further assistance
- Move the system to another wall outlet. The wall outlet you’re using may be the source of the problem
- Reset your SoundDock® system. Turn the system off and unplug it from the power for 60 seconds. Once you have reconnected the system to the power, see if the iPod® will charge
It sounds like only one of the speakers is working on my system. Is there a way to adjust the balance?
- If your iPod® is in a case or protective sleeve, remove it, and then reseat the iPod®. The iPod® may not be seated correctly in the dock, which could cause partial or poor audio
- Try another song. It could be an isolated issue with the song that you are trying to play
- Try resetting your iPod®. Depending on your model, you should refer to Apple® support to perform this task
- Reset your SoundDock® system. Turn the system off and unplug it from the power for 60 seconds. Once you have reconnected the system to the power supply, see if the iPod® will charge