Hover your cursor over the buttons on the simulator below to learn about each button’s function:
Understanding your remote control
- SoundLink® wireless music system
- Off: Press to turn off the system.
- Play/Pause: Press to play or pause the current track on your computer.
- Volume +: Press to increase the volume. Press and hold for faster volume adjustment.
- Wireless source: Press to select your computer as a wireless source.
- Volume -: Press to decrease the volume. Press and hold for faster volume adjustment.
- Aux: Press to select the AUDIO IN source.
- Seek back: Press to skip to the beginning of the current track. Press twice to skip to the beginning of the previous track.
- Seek forward: Press to skip to the beginning of the next track.
- Play/Pause and Seek buttons may not work for Internet radio stations or some music applications
- This remote does not control any device plugged into your system’s AUDIO IN jack