Lifestyle® V25 home entertainment system
Sold from 2010 – 2013
Setup and Use
Product guides and manuals
SL2 wireless surround link - Owner's guide
UFS-20 universal floorstands - Quick setup guide
UB-20 wall or ceiling bracket - Quick setup guide
UTS-20 universal table stand - Quick setup guide
Expansion product guides
Parts / Accessories
- In the File Download window, click Run or Save.
- If you have selected Run, follow the prompts to perform the update.
- If you have selected Save, select a location for saving the file (Bose_System_Updater.exe). Then start the application from your hard drive and follow the prompts to perform the update.
- Wait for your computer to download the file. It will appear on your desktop as a hard drive icon.
- A window should open. Drag the updater file to the desktop as indicated. (If the window doesn’t open, double click the icon.)
- Run the system updater from your desktop and follow the prompts to perform the update.
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.