SoundLink® Colour Bluetooth® speaker
Sold from 2016 – 2016
Setup and Use
Connecting other products
- Pairing with a Bluetooth® device
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows Vista®
- Connecting to multiple Bluetooth® devices
- Selecting the audio output device on a Mac®
- Adding another music source
- Scrolling through other paired devices
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows® XP
- Paired Bluetooth® device will not connect to the speaker
- Poor sound quality from a Bluetooth® device
- Speaker will not turn on when using battery
- Poor sound quality from an aux device
- Speaker indicates a connection, but no music is playing
- No audio from a Bluetooth® device
- Speaker will not turn on when connected to AC power
- Restoring your system's factory settings
- No audio from the aux device
- Cannot pair speaker with Bluetooth® device
Product guides and manuals
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.