Bose┬« Solo 10 series II TV sound system
Sold from 2015 ÔÇô 2015
Setup and UseTroubleshootingManualsParts / Accessories Downloads
Setup and Use
Connecting other products
- Selecting the Bluetooth┬« audio output device on a PC running Windows ...
- Connecting to a paired Bluetooth┬« device
- Connecting a TV
- Clearing the systemÔÇÖs Bluetooth┬« pairing list
- Pairing with a Bluetooth┬« device
- Selecting the Bluetooth┬« audio output device on a PC running Windows┬« XP
- Selecting the Bluetooth┬« audio output device on a Mac┬«
- Switching between connected devices
- Connecting audio/video devices
Care and maintenance
Product guides and manuals
Owner's guide support
- In the File Download window, click Run or Save
- If Run, follow the prompts to perform the update
- If Save, select a location for saving the file (Bose_Update_Application.exe). Then start the application from your hard drive and follow the prompts to perform the update
- Wait for your computer to download the file. It will appear on your desktop as a hard drive icon.
- A window should open. Drag the update application file to the desktop as indicated (If the window doesn't open, double-click the icon.)
- Run the update application from your desktop and follow the prompts to perform the update.