- On the remote control, press and hold the Bluetooth® button for about one second until the Bluetooth light on your speaker blinks blue
- On your device, turn on Bluetooth
- In the Bluetooth menu of your device, select your Bose speaker
Once connected, your speaker plays a tone and the Bluetooth light glows white. To reconnect later, make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on the device, then just press the Bluetooth button on your remote.
Your speaker can connect to two Bluetooth® devices at once. To connect a second device:
- Connect the first device using the steps above.
- In the Bluetooth® menu of the second device, select your Bose speaker
Note: When two devices are connected, only one can be heard through your speaker at a time. To hear the other device, pause the one that is playing, then begin playback on the other device.