If your speaker will not turn on, try the following to resolve your issue:
Speaker will not turn on
- Make sure your speaker is connected to a working AC (mains) socket. Try a different socket to be sure
- If you are using a surge protector, try plugging directly into a working wall socket
- Make sure both ends of the power cable are firmly connected
- Replace the batteries in the remote control. To make sure the remote is working, try controlling other devices you may have also programmed to the remote control
- Unplug the power cable and wait for 60 seconds. Then plug it back in and try to turn the speaker on again
If you’re still having an issue with your speaker, please contact us.