Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (e.g. connection help, no audio from headphones etc.).
Back to article
Reconnecting a Bluetooth® device that you have already connected
Your product remembers the last several Bluetooth devices it was paired to so that it can quickly and automatically reconnect to them. This is useful if your product connects to a different device when you turn it on, or if you just want to switch to a different device.
Connect to a previously-paired device.
Before you begin
- To use this feature, voice prompts must be on. If you've turned them off, see Enabling or disabling voice prompts for help turning them on again
- When connecting a Bluetooth® device as described below, you can only connect to one device at a time
To pick a specific device:
- While your product is connected to a device, push the Power switch all the way up and then release it to hear which device is connected
- Within 2 seconds, push the Power switch up again and release it to connect to the next device in your product memory. The product will announce the name of the device.
- Repeat step 2 until you hear the correct device name.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!