Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (e.g. connection help, no audio from headphones etc.).
Back to article
Checking the remaining battery charge
Find out how to check the battery level of your product using the product lights or the Bose app, if applicable.
Checking the remaining battery charge level:
When you power on your product, the battery light on the side of the headset lights for 10 seconds to show the battery level. After 10 seconds, press a button on the headset to view the battery indicator.
When not charging:
- A solid green light indicates 30 minutes to 8 hours of battery life remains
- A solid amber light indicates less than 30 minutes of battery life remains
- A blinking red light indicates the battery needs to charged and the Bluetooth® module will not work
- A blinking amber light indicates the Bluetooth module is charging
- A solid green light indicates the Bluetooth module is fully charged
- A solid red light indicates the Bluetooth module is not within acceptable temperature range
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!