Enter a search term in the field above.
Nothing found. Please enter a valid search (e.g. connection help, no audio from headphones etc.).
Back to article
Using the L1 Mix app
Find out how to download and install the L1 Mix app so you can control your L1 Pro product from your Android or Apple mobile device.
Control your product with the L1 Mix app.
Get the appInstall the free Bose L1 Mix app from the app store on your Apple or Android mobile device.
Connect your product
- On your mobile device, turn on Bluetooth®
- If prompted to allow Location service, allow it for the app. This is used to detect your product
- Wait a few seconds for the app to detect your product, then tap Connect
Tip: If you have more than one product, tap Connect on the image of the one you want to control with the app
Control your product
- Use the controls on the main screen to adjust the corresponding controls on your product: volume; bass; treble; reverb; mute; ToneMatch preset
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper-right to access additional controls, like phantom power, Connecting a Bluetooth® device, access to the Selecting ToneMatch presets and more
- Tap the Scenes icon in the lower-right to Loading and saving Scenes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!