Bose® Bluetooth® headset Series 2
Sold from 2011 – 2015
Setup and Use
Parts / Accessories
- In the File Download window, click Run or Save
- If Run, follow the prompts to perform the update
- If Save, select a location for saving the file (Bose_BT_Headset_Update.exe). Then start the application from your hard drive and follow the prompts to perform the update
Note for Windows users:
If you have multiple user accounts on your computer, you may be prompted to input administrator credentials in order to run the application.
- Wait for your computer to download the file. It will appear on your desktop as a hard drive icon
- A window should open. Drag the updater file to the desktop as indicated. (If the window doesn't open, double-click the icon.)
- Run the system updater from your desktop and follow the prompts to perform the update
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.